1. Silk has signed a heads of agreement to dispose its interest in tolled highway concessionaire Sistem Lingkaran-Lebuhraya Kajang SB to WZ Satu for RM368m, to be paid in cash and WZ Satu shares.
2. SCOMIEN has secured additional works for the Line 17 – Gold Sao Paulo monorail project in Brazil worth RM504.6m, increasing its total contract value to RM601.8m.
3. Scientex posted a net profit of RM61.3m in the Q3FY16, a jump of 42.6%.
4. PBA has been given a term loan of RM80m by the Penang state government for capex in relation to the replacement and upgrading the water treatment plants and water reservoirs.
5. ALAM has bagged a RM28.3m contract from Petronas for the floating liquefied natural gas offshore works involving the supply of miscellaneous marine spreads.
6. Kinsteel’s application to the Finance Ministry to waive the stamp duty for the debt restructuring agreement with creditors has been rejected.
7. PetDag, inked a RM355m deal to supply 17m litres of engine oil to Perodua.
8. Barakah is bidding for RM1.7b worth of jobs in the local and international markets, said group president and CEO Nik Hamdan Daud.