Lotte Chemical Titan raised to overweight at JPMorgan
Bloomberg / Bloomberg
March 02, 2018 07:11 am +08
KUALA LUMPUR (March 2): J.P. Morgan analyst Ajay Mirchandani upgraded the recommendation on Lotte Chemical Titan Holding Bhd to overweight from neutral.
* Price target (PT) raised to RM7 from RM5.90, implies 21% increase from last close. Lotte Chemical Titan Holding average PT is RM6.87
* Lotte Chemical Titan Holding had 7 buys, 1 hold, 0 sells previously
* Analysts lowered their consensus one-year target price for the stock by 4.6 percent in the past three months. Forecasts range from RM6 to RM8.50.
* In the past, JPMorgan has rated Lotte Chemical Titan Holding neutral once and overweight once.
* The shares rose 14 percent in the period rated neutral and rose 8.7 percent in the period rated overweight.