Starbucks Corporation NASDAQ: SBUX What's in your coffee
So you're drinking Starbucks coffee on a regular basis, or even
addicted to it. But wait.. do you know that coffee is not just coffee
(like most of Asians think)?
The common coffee that customers orders are as below. I bet you come across this at cafes, restaurants or hotels.
1. Espresso - produced via espresso machine were steamed (>10 barg pressure) were forced through the ground coffee (grinded coffee beans). Typically about 30ml only per shot.
2. Americano - Espresso diluted with hot water (layman's term it's Espresso + hot water)
3. Cappuccino - 1 part of Espresso, Steamed Milk and foam (all same proportion)
4. Latte - Espresso, Steamed Milk and thin foam
5. Mocha - Espresso, Steamed Milk, Chocolate and thin foam (aka Latte + Chocolate)
6. Macchiato - Espresso + Foam Milk