Do you feel uncomfortable logging into your Maybank2u in public? 👀 We feel you. Keep your login details safe from the public eye when you top up your eWallets and make a secured direct payment with your linked account while you’re out and about.
Actually, you can link your Maybank2u with selected e-wallets for a faster and seamless way to top up your e-wallet without needing to log in to your online banking every time. Yeah! No need to log in again 😍
Oh I see... Now only I know that. This is especially useful for lazy people like me 🤣🤣🤣
Read below here lah...
Here’s how you link your GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u:
- Step 1: Launch the Grab app and tap on your GrabPay Wallet
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Top Up’
- Step 3: Tap ‘Linked bank account’ and then ‘Maybank2u’(You will be redirected to https://www.maybank2u.com.my via an in-app browser)
- Step 4: Log in to your Maybank2u account as usual
- Step 5: Choose your preferred Maybank bank account or MAE account to link with Grab and set how long you want this setting to last. Then, enter a daily transaction limit of up to RM1,000
- Step 6: Review your settings and tap ‘Request TAC’
- Step 7: Enter the 6-digit TAC delivered to your mobile number
- Step 8: Once your account is linked, you will be redirected back to the Grab app
By using your secure link, you can then easily top up eWallets up to RM250 per day – all without having to log in to your Maybank2u and request for TAC over and over again.
You can also enjoy a higher limit of up to RM1,000 daily once you have reached the RM250 limit with a login and TAC authentication (available for all ShopeePay and GrabPay users).
This service is applicable for users with one (or more) of the following Maybank accounts:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- MAE Account
However, you can only link one Maybank2u to each e-wallet account. So, choose your preferred Maybank account to be linked to the selected eWallet.
Follow our active FB page via