What to know from the pictures above:
- Second Glove Factory in Kamunting
- 48 lines (1 single former & 47 double former)
- 48 lines will be producing 822.96 million gloves per month (9.8billion gloves per year)
- Every 100 pieces of nitrile gloves can be sold for at least USD$20 (according to ebay & not including shipping fees)
What else we need to know:
- The amount of capital needed to build and set up for second factory in kamunting.
- The time duration it will take to finish all 48 lines.
- The method to raise fund for setting up and build second factory in Kamunting.
What to know about AT management:
- Likelihood of more ESOS, PP, SIS or RI in the future.
- There is little to no chance that the company will buyback shares
- More likely to invest their fund into companies that are losing money in QR.
- They do not wish to answer most of their shareholder questions during any Q&A seminar and tries to cut it short.
- They are able to keep their promises regarding the date of completion for each glove lines.
Why share price movement of AT fall sharply:
- Negative Quarter Reports
- News of ESOS, PP, SIS & RI
- News related to Kenneth Vun & gang (Many thinks that SEC will investigate AT management if its true)
- Chart showing less or no bankers chips
- Glove counters falling
What could make share price movement of AT to rise sharply:
- Positive Quarter Reports
- Directors or company buyback shares
- No news regarding SEC investigation towards AT management after a long period of time (Means, there is nothing to investigate)
- Chart showing high volume of banker chips
- Glove counters rising
- Change of management to someone who is reputatable (good) with a strong sense of leadership