* *BFOOD* net profit halved to RM3.17 million or 1.05 sen per share in the 4QFY16) down 50.55% from RM6.41 million or 1.72 sen a share a year ago.
* *MKH* which owns oil palm estate measuring 15,900 hectares (ha) in Indonesia, is buying additional 2445-ha plantation land there for RM15 million cash.
* *PERISAI* has again delayed delivery of its second jack-up rig Perisai Pacific 102 to no later than Oct 31, 2016, due to soft market conditions.
* *TRIVE* was slapped with an unusual market activity (UMA) query by Bursa Malaysia on the recent surge in its share price and volume.
* *HEKTAR* is proposing to acquire the 1Segamat Shopping Centre in Johor from Tashima Development Sdn Bhd, a unit of *EcoFirst Consolidated Bhd*, for RM104 million cash.
1. Seacera has fixed the issue price for the 3rd tranche of its private placement exercise at RM1 per share.
2. Favco will face arbitration proceedings for a sum of RM25.8m sought by Carigali Hess Operating Company SB, relating to a crane accident in 2012.
3. Tiong Nam has filed a RM82.88m counter claim against Tan Ngee Hong Construction SB in a dispute arising from the termination of a contract for a mixed development project in JB.
4. Sunway plans to dispute a notice from the Perak state secretary requesting it to return an undeveloped portion of land to the Perak government.
5. Perstima said today that its plant in Vietnam, which was partly damaged in a fire in April has fully resumed operations last Friday (June 10).
6. Knusford has secured engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning jobs for buildings in Pengerang, Johor, from Petronas, under a contract worth RM42.89m.
7. Puncak had terminated the sub-contractor for the sewerage pipe network project at the Bunus catchment area here, for slow progress of work.
8. LTKM is buying four adjoining plots of leasehold land in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, with a combined size of 2.58ha, for RM58.4m cash, to stock up its land bank.
9. Prolexus's proposed rights issue with free warrants has been oversubscribed by 21.46m shares, or 37.75%.
10. KTC have been appointed to distribute Marigold products in parts of Sabah and Sarawak.
11. AirAsia has appointed Kathleen Tan as its North Asia president to build the budget carrier's market in China, HK, Macau, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.