Dear Fellow Investors in i3 Forum,
It has been a Very Happy Year for me in 2017
SO MANY STOCKS HAVE REACHED NEW HIGHS
1) PADINI Touched New High of Rm5.00 (Up 200% from Rm1.60)
2) TaWIN up from 30 Sen to Rm1.48 (Up almost 400%)
3) WANGZNG )King of Fortress up from 69 sen to over Rm1.70 (Over riding privatisation)
4) PRESTAR (or Pre STAR - buy it before it turns into a Star) Up from 46 Sen to Rm1.48
5) MASTEEL (Master of Long Steel) jumped from 66 sen to a high of Rm1.69
6) DRB powered up from 92 sen to Rm1.86
7) THESTORE taken private from Rm2,50 to Rm4.00
8) TANAH MAKMUR (Land of Prosperity) Taken private from Rm1.38 to Rm1.90
9) JAKS skyrocketed from 40 sen to a high of Rm1.79
10) MUI Bhd mustered up from 16.5 Sen to 27 Sen and Still Going Up
11) DUTALAND jumped from 39.5 sen to 73 sen
12) BJ CORP bounced from 32 sen to 38 sen & still bouncing upward!!
And many more like Southern Steel, Pohuat, Mj Perak, Bonia, WTK, Media, Jtiasa & others
And many more to come.
And what will Year 2018 holds?
CALVIN THINKS FOR YEAR 2018 THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
Why is it so?
THESE ARE MY REASONS
1) ALL OVER THE WORLD STOCK MARKETS HAVE DONE EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EXCEPT MALAYSIA
So Malaysia is a laggard. Foreign Funds are out. And KLSE is under performing.
2) KLSE IS EVEN CHEAPER IF YOU MEASURE IT IN TERMS OF ITS COLLAPSE AGAINST THE US DOLLAR
1,742 is the closing Index for KLSE (Down from its peak near 1,900 on October 2014)
Since Ringgit has depreciated by 25% against the US Dollar the Actual Real Time Value Benchmarked in US Dollar is only 1,306.5 points. Thus Making Malaysia a Bargain Among All Other Emergining Markets that have already gone up spectacularly
MALAYSIA IS TOTALLY OVERSOLD!!
And so expect Bargain Hunters to return back to Malaysia soon
3) WHY MUST FOREIGN FUNDS COME BACK?
a) MALAYSIA OFFERS VALUE. Many stocks have fallen to good value
b) Malaysia fell because of the twin collapse of Crude Oil & CPO Prices
NOW Crude is rebounding to USD $70 a barrel & CPO has crossed Rm2,800 a tonne
c) With Projected 5% Growth Malaysia is doing superbly while the world has zero or almost no real growth
THIS IS THE TIME TO TURN BULLISH FIRST.
JUST START BUYING.
LATER FOREIGN FUNDS SHALL RETURN IN DROVES!!
Calvin Tan Research
Republic of Singapore