The top 5 market capitalisation of REITS in Malaysia
2. IGB REIT
I would not buy this 5 reits now because the Dividend Yield (DY) are the lowest as well, from 4.69% to 5.24% before deducting the 10% tax.
What about the top 5 Dividend Yield REITS? (Refer to the first pictures)
1. Hektar is the first retail focused reit in Malaysia. Gearing is the highest as well at 44.2%. It has strong cornerstone investor which is Frasers Centrepoint Trust, listed in Singapore.
2. ARREIT has gearing of 43.65% and involved in office building, educational, industrial, hotels and retail mall. This reit has 2 vacant properties which is Holiday Villa Alor Setar and Wisma AIC. Overall, I don't think this is a good management REIT based on their way of managing their properties.
3. MQREIT owns Menara Shell, TESCO Jelutong and many other office buildings. MQREIT gearing is at 37.8% with around 50% of long term tenants.
4. AMFIRST is one of the earliest REIT in Malaysia and controlled by AMBANK. The price has been dropped continously from 94 sen at 2015 to 50 sen at 2020. But with current price, the downside is limited.
5. CMMT main contribution is from Gurney Plaza. CMMT also owns Sungai Wang. Sungai Wang business is terrible before the renovation. Not sure about the future of Sungai Wang which change its name to Jumpa. KL people, what do you think about Jumpa? The dividend yield of CMMT is not as high as it looks like as the future dividend should be lower.
Personally, I like reit very much 12 years ago, that time, reit is offering a very good yield. But with more and more people choosing to invest in reit, the price of the reit especially the big capitalisation reit has been rising and cause the dividend yield to drop. So, currently, I don't hold much in reit. If I see any good reit and its price is good to buy, then I would buy back because reit can offer very stable income over the years.
Personally, with the e-commerce over supply of office and retail mall plus the bad economy in Malaysia, I don't feel comfortable to hold many reit. I prefer to buy niche reit like Alaqar because hospital business is more sustainable. But I won't buy now as the price is not attractive yet.
Hope you like this article. Wish you all a very Happy Chinese New year 2020.
2. IGB REIT
2. IGB REIT
Hektar是马来西亚第一家零售零售房地产投资信托。资产负债率最高，为44.2％。它拥有强大的基础投资者，即在新加坡上市的Frasers Centrepoint Trust。
2. ARREIT的资产负债率为43.65％，涉及办公楼，教育，工业，酒店和零售商场。此房地产投资信托有2个空置物业，分别是Holiday Villa Alor Setar和Wisma AIC。总的来说，根据他们管理财产的方式，我认为这不是一个好的管理房地产投资信托。
3. MQREIT拥有Menara Shell，TESCO Jelutong和许多其他办公大楼。 MQREIT负债比率为37.8％，约有50％的长期租户。 https://www.theedgemarkets.com/…/positive-outlook-expected-…
5. CMMT的主要贡献来自格尼广场。 CMMT还拥有Sungai Wang。翻新之前Sungai Wang的生意真糟糕。不确定将Sungai Wang改名为Jumpa的未来。吉隆坡人，您如何看待Jumpa？ CMMT的股息收益率并不像看起来的那样高，因为未来的股息收益率应该更低。