LETS JOIN KIM'S STOCKWATCH GROUP?
Official Telegram : https://www.telegram.me/kimstock
Official Website : http://www.kimstockwatch.com/
KGT Subscribe : https://www.telegram.me/kimstockwatch
DATE : 24 August 2020
1. STOCK : TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BERHAD
Current Price : RM28.00
Target Price : [ TP5: RM25 - TP6 RM35 ]
Last target : RM40
2. STOCK : HLT GLOBAL BERHAD
Current Price : RM2.09
Target Price : TP1 = RM2.71 / TP2 = RM4.00 (After QR result - My2c)
Last target : RM6 (Mac-2021 - Last target depend on COVID-19 situation)
WHAT KIM SAY?
BOTH ( TOP GLOVE & HLT GLOBAL WILL FLYING TOMORROW!!)
"I have no doubt after I went through more details on this vessel engine. I am captain for KGT, I did called my crew to onboard, so "The captain is last to leave a sinking ship". Lets see tomorrow another round to SKYROCKET!!!"
"Do you believe it?
"From my perspective view in a short-term. With Covid-19 flash point still happening around the globe, I believe Top Glove and other healthcare counters will continue to do well but the lack of globalised export would weigh on the index more broadly".
I would like to highlight 3 facts, which it will boost again Gloves Sector :
1. Global cases pass 20m heading to 25 millions
- More than 23.1 million people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 around the world, and more than 14.91 million have recovered. At least 804,400 people have died, according to Johns Hopkins University.
- India has had the highest number of daily new cases in the world for the last 18 days, with more than 50,000 new cases every day.
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) has warned the country is on the brink of a nationwide outbreak following the highest daily number of coronavirus cases recorded since March.
2. Rubber glove shares will rise as oil prices fall again and play around $45 below per barrel
- Higher nitrile glove prices possible on costlier crude oil. Malaysian glove manufacturers may raise synthetic rubber or nitrile glove prices in anticipation of costlier raw materials
- As the coronavirus ravages economies and cripples demand, European oil majors have made some uncomfortable admissions in recent months. Oil and gas worth billions of dollars might never be pumped out of the ground
- High costs, low oil prices increasing financial risks for deepwater drillers.
3. MoH proposes RMCO be extended
- For the RMCO which will end on Aug 31, the MOH has made a recommendation to the MKN and also to the Prime Minister for it to continue until the situation is under control. So it is up to the Prime Minister to announce it in the near future.
- So I am foresees again same as May month repeated. No more cheap gloves prices in August.
- My plan still maintained as glove sector the potential and beneficiaries from this pandemic till next year March FY21
Recently and last weeks, gloves are hits by 3 major news as below. But for me all this have a negative impact to glove.
1. Contra Ban : The recent report of contra transactions for certain counters is not an industry-wide practice – Association of Stockbroking Companies Malaysia (ASCM)
2. Windfall Tax : speculation is rife that the government could be eyeing the glove sector’s record earnings as the next target for a new windfall tax to ease its tight fiscal position.
*Both 2 points above just a speculation and just a spooked investors.
3. Vaccine : Even if a vaccine is successfully developed, it does not mean it would be available to the public immediately. Furthermore, there is already a change in lifestyle, rubber glove usage has become part of our daily life. In short, the demand will remained and I’m still stick and focus to my plan that gloves stocks can be play till March FY21.
My Gloves Counters View On Vaccine Development :
There are three main trails development on the Vaccine.
1) mRNA-1273 : It was co-developed by the Cambridge, Massachusetts-Based Biotechnology Company and Moderna, Inc.
2) NVX-CoV2373 : USA Drug developer Novavax Inc. produced.
3) Sputnik-V : Developed by Moscow’s Gamaleya Institute.
For my view and ideas, if all the report failure or any delay. The glove counters will come strong and continue to spur. It really burst to higher price and which you & I unable to expect!!!
Take note : "EVEN THIS VACCINES NEWS COMING TO SPUR IN MARKET. IT WONT HANG/HOLD/STOP THE DEMAND OF GLOVES IN GLOBAL" - Kim
All above factors, I am foresees the gloves sector strongly theme in FBM KLCI. The share prices of glove makers swung wildly through the week, their increased volatility and stream of news flow further attracting investors’ interest.
We also saw lately, more companies in Bursa diversified to business related to pandemic demanding such as face masks, PPE and gloves. Same as I keep highlight year 2020, only the rubber sectors will have a big jump and bright prospect for now.
Lastly, don't forget to click on our telegram link above and join us. Let us give you the latest update on the stock market and our group development. We hope you enjoy reading our blogs and give us your support.
If you would like to know more about Kim's Group Trader (KGT) and Kim's Investment Club (KIC). You may reach out to us via link above.
Disclaimers: The research, information and financial opinions expressed in this article are purely for information and educational purpose only. We do not make any recommendation for the intention of trading purposes nor is it an advice to trade. Although best efforts are made to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, occasionally errors and misprints may occur which are unintentional. It would help if you did not rely upon the material and information. We will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, incomplete information and losses or damages suffered from your action. It would be best if you did your own research to make your personal investment decisions wisely or consult your investment advisor.