- Non-REIT stocks allocation rises from 16% to 23% (Propnex rally, Banks recovery & accumulation of tech stocks)
- REITs allocation dips slightly from 58% to 57%
- Warchest allocation falls from 6% to 3% (went on a tech stocks buying spree)
- Emergency Fund allocation dips from 3% to 2%
- CPF OA allocation dips from 17% to 15%
Check out my last year's networth update Here! :)
Enjoying the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) Re-opening in Singapore so far!
Don't Get Sidetracked By People Who Are Not On Track